Quotes about god


It is good to love God for hope of reward, but it is better to love God for the fans sake, and the prayer goes: O Lord, I do not want wealth nor children nor learning. If it is your will, I will go from birth to birth. But give me, so I can love you without hope of reward selfless love for fans sake.

As the different streams having different sources all mingle their waters in the sea, so different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to God.

God must be worshiped as the Beloved, dearer than everything in this life and the next.

When I realized that God sitting in the temple of every human body, when I am in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.

The more we go out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.

Where can we go to find God if we do not see it in our hearts and in every living being.

The Lord is great! - It will not allow me to be a hypocrite. Now what is out.